A single session for duct cleaning involves the removal of 6 pounds of dust on an average. The air within your home can be packed with tiny particles such as pollen, dust, as well as pet dander. When the air conditioner or furnace draws in air, it starts pulling in the air-borne particulates. With time, these minute contaminants can start bulking up inside your air conditioner ducts. This eventually leads to a reduction in the airflow & re-circulation of the same throughout the living space.
Situations like these can turn to devastating system breakdowns. This calls for an immediate air conditioning repair, Fort Worth, TX.
Just like your air conditioners and furnaces, the air ducts need regular cleaning and maintenance. Here is why getting your air duct professionally cleaned with the help of air conditioning repair, Fort Worth, TX, service providers is a must.
Ductwork: The Respiratory System of Your Home
The ductwork essentially acts as the lungs or respiratory system for your entire residence or workspace. Your air conditioning ductwork sends in heated or cooled air to the living spaces & draws in the stale air for the re-conditioning purpose.
The ductwork works under the pressure of maintaining the perfect balance between return and delivery channels. Any build-up of grime, dirt, or dust leads to the disruption of this particular pressurized system. In such cases, you should call technicians for air conditioning repair, Fort Worth, TX.
With time, this can result in inadequate airflow & decreased comfort.
Here are some of the common signs that depict issues with your ductwork:
- An uneven temperature within some rooms in the premise
- Clammy or stuffy rooms that do not ever feel comfortable
- HVAC systems are known to cycle off/on in a frequent manner
- Higher energy bills that increase with time
- Increased HVAC-related monthly expenses
How can dirty ductwork affect you?
When talking about the investment made by you for your comfort, you cannot ignore the ductwork and say that you are comfortable in the space. Dirt-ridden ductwork can lead to a deterioration of the performance and efficiency of your entire system. To correct this deterioration, you can seek help from air conditioning repair, Fort Worth, TX, services.
Some of the ways ductwork can affect you are:
- Air-borne pollutants are circulated via the ducts & eventually settle on the critical system components that lead to wear & tear in the system.
- Dirty and damaged parts tend to force the systems to operate a bit longer. It tends to introduce a higher amount of pollutants to the ductwork.
- Increased usage of HVAC with dirt and dust in the ducts can worsen the issue. It can lead to unavoidable repairs as well as premature needs for replacements.
Financial Savings with Ductwork Maintenance
Cleaning the ducts with the help of professional services for air conditioning repair, Fort Worth, TX, can help you save a lot in terms of finance. Apart from that, duct maintenance can ensure to protect your wallet in ways that you cannot even fathom. Contaminants and dirt tend to have a particularly damaging effect on your ductwork. This can lead to issues such as leaks or higher energy expenses.
So, how big is this issue?
On average, a household can lose up to 30 percent of the air that passes through the duct due to leaks. Not just that, these leaks can draw in more pollutants to your ductwork system. With time, these dirty ducts can make up for a tempting breeding place for insects and pests. With the professional air conditioning repair, Fort Worth, TX, cleaning services, you can ensure that things are in line when it comes to regular ductwork maintenance.
Why does the duct installation process matter?
The basic principle of the ductwork might seem simple to you; the design of the duct takes into consideration several things such as:
- How are the ducts sized and laid out along its length? Can a sufficient amount of air reach the areas that are far from Central Handler? Will air blow out from the vents that are closer? Elements such as the size of the duct, length, as well as the layout, can contribute to the installation process.
- Another thing checked by installation service professionals is whether the total amount of incoming air equals the outgoing air. If the incoming air isn’t equal to the outgoing air, it can lead to a pressure build-up or depressurization. This allows for the infiltration of the air through the cracks present in the thermal envelope of the home. Plus, if the air seeping in carries enough humidity, it tends to encourage a significant amount of mold growth in the ducts. If you ever find signs of mold growth in your system, the first move is to call for professional air conditioning repair, Fort Worth, TX.
- Is your home’s ductwork enveloped within the thermal coverage or exposed to the outside temperature? The way you answer this can significantly impact the heating or cooling capacity of your entire system.
- Do the ducts pass via the crawl spaces or wall cavities? This can limit the space available for insulation purposes. Plus, it could also restrict access to the maintenance services provided by air conditioning repair, Fort Worth, TX.
- Will the ducts carry or even amplify the noise coming from your HVAC system? If so, it can lead to irritation and headaches that come from unwanted noises and disturbances.
- Will the entire setup involve return vents and incoming vents for all rooms within the home? Will the setup only be restricted to a certain location? Lack of circulation or restriction of air circulation via vents to other rooms can cause an imbalance in the air circulation. With heated or cold air not going to other parts of the room, it can lead to disturbance and cause limited comfort for other spaces. The key is to ventilate the entire space within the house and maintain a proper balance.
Depending on your home design and cooling needs, you can choose from the two ductwork installation designs. You can either go with the radial systems or opt for the trunk & branch systems. Regardless of the design you select, the key is to keep them free from dirt, grime, or dust to prevent any unwanted blockages. With professional service providers, you can engage in the timely maintenance of your ductwork and get the benefit of a fully functional AC system and reduced bills. So, why wait? Hire a reputed service provider for air conditioning repair, Fort Worth, TX, today itself!
Looking for a trusted service professional for air conditioning repair, Fort Worth in TX? Why not try out the affordable services provided by Enertia HVAC/R. Our technical geniuses flaunt years of experience in the HVAC industry to provide you with top-notch services. Our range of HVAC services includes installation, repair, replacement, as well as maintenance. To get a free estimate today, text us at (469) 351-9657. To get in touch with our customer service professionals today, give us a quick call at (214) 550-3458. You can also write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.